Social Web Works takes your privacy seriously
Social Web Works conforms to the requirements of the Australian National Privacy Principles, and is strongly committed to protecting your privacy.
- Personal Information is collected by Social Web Works to provide products and services to its customers.
- Information is collected to make the use of our service easier.
Personal information will be used exclusively for:
- The purpose for which it was collected, or for a directly related purpose.
- The improvement of our services to you.
- Purposes permitted, required or authorised by or under the law.
Personal information will not be disclosed to any third party not involved in fulfilling your booking or providing a service unless:
- The person concerned has consented to the disclosure.
- The disclosure is permitted, required or authorised by or under law.
Reasonable steps are taken to ensure that personal information is relevant, accurate and up to date.
Personal information is protected against unauthorised access, alteration, destruction, use or disclosure.
Access to personal information is restricted to authorised Social Web Works personnel only.
To correct your records, please contact us and we’ll update your details.
For more information, we invite you to visit the Australian Federal Government’s privacy website.
How much does a website cost?
If you’re needing a new website – or a website overhaul – but don’t want to pay for the lot all at once, get in touch with Social Web Works in Orange. We have affordable monthly subscription plans, complete with website support and maintenance, to suit you. Call 02 63 627124 today.